June 3 - 4, 2023 - Sacramento
Please contact the FIN-DIG Chairman Nico Greiner if you have any questions.
Vendor/Exhibitor Regulations & Code of Conduct
Setup & Breakdown Times
|Day||Vendor Setup||Vendor Floor Opens||Vendor Floor Closes|
|Saturday||7:00 AM||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
Any livestock not sold by 12:00 PM on Sunday is welcome at the Mega Auction.
- Vendor fee is $100 and includes admission for 2 people at $50 value.
- Electricity is available for a $15 fee. Vendors supply their own cords.
- T-shirts are available for preorder at a price of $20. Preorder window ends on May 1st.
Vendor Table Regulations
- Respect your fellow vendors! No suitcasing or soliciting in the aisles.
- One business per vendor table. Only SAS members are allowed to share a vendor table.
- Only products/species legal in California are allowed to be sold at the FIN-DIG.
- Fish Tanks are allowed on the Vendor Floor, vendor is responsible for any spills.
- The Sacramento Aquarium Society is not responsible for any theft or damages.
- Vendors are responsible for the well-being of their livestock. This includes but is not limited to:
- Only using designated Fish Bags to bag and sell livestock. No Ziplocs allowed!
- We recommend double-bagging unless you are using designated Breather Bags.
- Filling Fish Bags to maximum 50% to leave enough oxygen for livestock.
- Bagging plants and snails without excess water to prevent damage during transport.
- Taping corners or using rounded bags for shrimp and small fry to prevent damage during transport.
- Providing fresh water for livestock that is held overnight.
- Supplying your own water if your livestock requires specific parameters.
Keep in mind that this is a 2-day event, and many attendees travel far distances. This places additional responsibility on everyone to prevent unnecessary stress on livestock. The Sacramento Aquarium Society reserves the right to assess if fish are being held in acceptable conditions, at any time throughout the event.